1. Do I need to register for the virtual CABE 2022 Online conference if I am registered already for the in-person conference?
Answer: No, You do not have to do anything additional. Your registration will automatically transfer to the virtual conference. More information on the online program will be available in the coming weeks.
2. I reserved my hotel room. Do I need to cancel it?
Answer: Yes, please either call or go online to cancel your hotel room. You can access the information for both hotels here: https://events.gocabe.org/hotels/
3. I selected a hotel package registration. Will I get my fees refunded?
Answer: CABE will cancel your hotel room, refund the hotel and the award luncheon portions, and transfer your registration to the virtual CABE 2022 Online conference accordingly.
4. I would like a refund. Can I get one?
Answer: Yes, you can get a full refund—if you request one in writing by February 24, 2022. A 20% processing fee will be accessed. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact via phone at 866-814-CABE (2223).
5. I renewed or became a member to receive the registration savings, can I receive a refund for my membership?
Answer: Although you receive a member discount on registration, membership is separate from the conference registration. You can still enjoy the benefits of being a member and can review your membership benefits here: https://www.gocabe.org/index.php/about/members/
For further information, contact Evelyn Briseño at email@example.com.
6. Will the hours change for the virtual conference?
Answer: Yes, CABE 2022 Online will be held in the afternoon after school hours and on Saturday to accommodate the schedules of educators, parents and community members due to the pandemic.
• Virtual Night at the Exhibits: Tuesday 4:00pm – 6:00pm
• Pre-Conference 2-Day Institutes: Wednesday-Thursday: 9:30am-3:00pm
• Wednesday – Friday (March 30 – April 1): 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm
• Saturday (April 2): 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Please visit cabe2022.org to get daily schedule times and more information on programming.
7. Will I still be able to choose workshops to attend?
Answer: Yes, CABE will have many workshops, institutes, and featured speaker sessions you can choose to attend. The program will be available on the website by March 24th.
8. What do I need to attend the virtual conference?
Answer: The event will be fully web-based via Zoom, so all you will need is a computer, phone, or tablet and an internet connection. An orientation will be provided prior to the conference. Login access details will be sent one week prior to the conference.